Exam and X-Rays
The foundation of a dental health plan begins with a thorough exam and quality images of your mouth, teeth, gums and jaw. We take these during your comprehensive exam before discussing your goals and making a treatment plan based on these findings. Ongoing exams make sure we keep your oral health on track on a continual basis
What to Expect
What to expect on your visit.
- We start by taking a series of images and measurements to visually assess your oral health:
• Panoramic radiograph, which provides a full view of your mouth
• Specific X-Rays to assess your unique needs, while minimizing radiation
• Gum measurements to determine gum health
• Intral-oral photographs for external visual assessment
- After the assessment has been made, your dentist will discuss your oral health goals with you and then conduct a thorough exam, noting areas requiring treatment.
- From there, you and your dentist will meet to develop a treatment plan that meets your goals and oral health needs.
The foundation for a healthy mouth and a beautiful smile is clean teeth.
The foundation of a dental health plan begins with a thorough exam and quality images of your mouth.
We do a comprehensive exam before discussing your goals.
Being accurately diagnosed and treated for periodontal disease is the first step in getting your oral health on track.
With porcelain veneers you can change gaps, chips or permanently stained teeth without any invasive treatment.
To safely achieve a beautiful white smile that lasts, leave it up to the professionals.
Using a thin layer of composite bonding on your front teeth, they provide a seamless, beautiful smile.